One of the most annoying things while traveling is having to pull over to answer a call of nature. That’s why many camping enthusiasts prefer having a bathroom in their RV, yet don’t necessarily want large campers. Instead, they want something compact and easy to handle. Fortunately, there are small campers with bathrooms.
While there are many small campers with bathrooms available on the market, we explore four of the best that you can choose from in 2018.
Casita Travel Trailers’ Spirit Deluxe Trailer
The 17-foot Spirit Deluxe Trailer from Casita Travel Trailers is ideal for a small family. It can comfortably fit three and is designed to withstand all kinds of traveling and weather conditions. It features a Marine-grade fiberglass body.
Its dinette tables can be easily turned into two sleeping areas and vice-versa, allowing for more space as needed. Exterior features that make this small camper superior to other small campers include:
- A 12-volt battery pack
- A 110-volt exterior outlet
- An exterior door light
- A freshwater container you can lock for hygiene
- A city water connection an additional water source
The bathroom is one of the largest areas inside of the Spirit Deluxe Trailer. If you love your privacy, this is one of the best small campers for you. Namely, its toilet space and shower space are separated for enhanced privacy.
This camper also features a power fan roof vent and screened windows. You don’t have to worry about airing out bathroom odors and humidity. It also boasts a number of overhead carpet-lined storage compartments to store your stuff.
Airstream’s 2018 Sport
Airstream has remained consistent in producing top-notch small campers since the 1920s, and their 2018 Sport is one of the best-selling small campers today. You will have a whole lot of experience in this camper, thanks to the following high-end features:
- Ultra-leather dining set
- Auxiliary heating strip and air conditioning
- Fancy Fan for natural air circulation
- Cutting board sink cover
- Moen faucet
- LED HD TV, JVC stereo, and Cable TV hook up
- Blackout shades with panoramic front windows
- Appliances such as convection microwave oven, refrigerator, and a foldable two-burner cooktop
- One-piece white aluminum roof for temperature regulation
- Freshwater tank inlet
- Waste hose storage
- External shower with both hot and cold water
- Manual ZipDee Patio awning.
The 2018 Sport also features a classy bathroom. You also don’t have to worry about humidity as the camper has roof fans and venting. The porcelain toilet and Lavy sink also add a touch of class to this awesome camper.
Lance 1575 Travel Trailer
The Lance 1575 Travel Trailer is one of the small campers that weigh less than 2700 pounds but is packed with fabulous features. With this camper, you get the comfort of a home while on the road. Here are some of the features that make it stand out from other small campers:
- Roof vents
- Storage compartment doors
- Radius entry door
- Separate freshwater and wastewater systems
- Thermopane Euro windows with laminated fiberglass
- Table and countertops
- Dinette complete with backsplash
- Five cubic feet capacity, Three-way double door fridge
- A three-burner range stainless steel stove
- Wall thermostat for easy temperature regulation
The bathroom can’t go unmentioned as well as the easy-to-use plastic foot pedal-operated Marine toilet. The toilet connects to black tank flush, which includes a valve. The bathroom also features striking dual pane skylights as well as a mirrored medicine cabinet, a feature most small campers don’t have.
Jayco’s Jay Sport Trailer
Jayco’s Jay Sport Trailer is one of those small campers with all the facilities you will ever need. It may be compact and simple, but it ensures you have a luxurious stay in the wild, thanks to the following features:
- Stabilizer jacks for overnight stays
- Retractable double entry steps
- Residential cabinetry
- Vinyl flooring
- An acrylic sink
- A stainless steel stove, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Reversible cushions
- Heated bed mats
- TV and stereo capabilities
- Lavish dinette
- Propane pre-plumbing
The Jay Sport also has a classy bathroom as well as a six-gallon water heater system. With the water tank, you can choose to shower outdoors or indoors, use the toiler, and also have running water.
If you are looking to spend some time on the road, basic amenities are essential. You may think that you need a larger camper in order to enjoy the luxury of a home with all the amenities, like the kitchen, several beds, entertainment systems, and a bathroom. However, you don’t have to acquire a larger RV if you don’t feel like it. There are small campers that have all those amenities, and the above four are some of the best ones you can try in 2018.