Moen bathroom faucets are one of the best in terms of quality, style, and function. Since its inception in 1947 when Al Moen invented the first single-handle faucet, Moen has grown to become an epitome of excellence. His innovative faucet rapidly grew in popularity and became a household name within a few years. The Moen brand lives on today, and both homeowners and interior design enthusiasts trust it to create classy bathrooms.
When it comes to buying Moen bathroom faucets, there are several things you need to consider in order to get the right faucet for your needs. All that is captured in this comprehensive buying guide. Read on.
Types of Moen Bathroom Faucets
Moen is known to manufacture elegantly designed and perfectly functional faucets for various aspects of use in the bathroom. The faucets come in a variety of styles and finishes. As such, you are sure to get a Moen bathroom faucet that fits seamlessly into your bathroom design.
Let’s look at the three main types of Moen faucets:
- Sink Faucet: This includes single-handle and double-handle faucets in a variety of styles of finishes.
- Shower Faucet: This includes coordinated showerheads, faucets, as well as spigots in a wide selection of styles and colors.
- Bidet Faucet: This includes coordinated faucets, valves, and bidet connections.
How to Buy Moen Bathroom Faucets
If you plan to use Moen faucets in your bathroom, it is imperative that you consider the whole look and feel of your bathroom design and then choose finishes that will create a harmonized look. In light of the fact that Moen faucets are available in a variety of styles and colors, you can easily coordinate the finishes to create an elegant bathroom.
Variety of Finishes
Moen bathroom faucets come in a variety of metallic finishes. This includes brushed chrome, classic chrome, antique bronze, oil-rubbed-bronze, polished nickel, polished brass, etc. So, you can’t run out of options if you want to create a unique look in your bathroom. However, it is worth noting that not all styles are available in all finishes.
Variety of Styles
Whether your bathroom design is traditional or contemporary, Moen offers stylish and striking faucets to match your style. In fact, you can find several different Moen faucet styles, including basic, traditional, modern, and transitional styles.
Here are other features that define Moen bathroom faucets, and can also matter when it comes to choosing the right one for you:
- Spout Shapes – Sink faucets are available in low-arc and high-arc designs. The high-arc styles are perfect for modern and vessel sinks. If you prefer a more traditional look, however, the low-arc style would be your best choice.
- Handles and Holes – Your choice of sink faucet is also dependent on the number of holes in the sink. One-hole and three-hole iterations are the most common and Moen provide options for both. The company also offers both two-handle and one-handle faucets for a shower, sink, and bath faucets.
- Spot Resist – Some models of Moen brushed nickel and stainless steel finish bathroom faucets feature Spot Resist. This a finish designed to reduce fingerprints and water spots, making the faucets easier to clean and polish. You can simply wipe away any dirt or debris.
- WaterSense – Moen has partnered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to manufacture some faucets with water-efficient features.
- M Pact – This is a plumbing and valve system that allows you to easily and quickly change bathroom faucets. When it comes to replacing hardware, all you need to do is unscrew the existing fixtures and replace them with upgraded ones.
- Microban – Some Moen faucets feature a Microban anti-bacterial finish. As such, they can resist bacteria, odor, and disease-causing germs. Moreover, Microban finish doesn’t wear away over time, making the faucets to remain cleaner longer.
Moen is popular for their high-quality bathroom faucets. You will have to consider several things in order to purchase the right faucets for your home. By choosing the right Moen bathroom faucets, you will be able to make your bathroom much more beautiful and add lots of oomph to the aesthetic value of your home. With this guide, you will be well on your way to getting the right faucets for your needs.